Online Ring Sizing Guide
Measure an existing ring
1. Select an existing ring that fits the desired finger.
2. Measure the internal diameter of the ring (in mm).
3. Use the Internal Diameter column in the chart below to determine your ring size.
Measure your finger
1. Cut a strip of paper that is approximately 1 cm wide.
2. Wrap the strip of paper around your finger where your new ring will be worn.
3. Make sure the paper is pulled snug against your finger and mark where it meets.
4. Lay the paper flat and measure the distance with a ruler (in mm).
5. Use the Circumference column in the chart below to determine your ring size.